"WE STAND WITH THE A21 CAMPAIGN"

There are more slaves in the world today than any other point in human history, with an estimated 27 million in bondage across the globe.  Men , women and children are being exploited for manual and sexual labor against their will.  the average age of trafficking victims is 12 years old.  women and children are often kidnapped in the industry or sold into it by family under desperate circumstances.  the average age of victims continues to grow younger as clients seek "fresh" products.
Through their gift of music Gershwin Lake & Parables have partnered with G&D Records which is owned by Ruben Silva and managed by Eva VonGod, great people with a big heart for missions, to be a voice, take action, educate and help eradicate human trafficking.
The A21 Campaign was founded by Christine & Nick Caine in September 2008, now operating in 9 countries.  they are doing great work in prevention, reuse and restoration of victims of sex trafficking.  they have shelters where victims are taken care of and given skills and education to help them find a new life.  the fact is only 1% of victims are rescued. The other 99% are waiting in darkness and despair for someone to help them.  As A21 says, "No one can do everything , but everyone can do something".  Visit their website to see what A21 are all about.  http://wwwthea21campaign.org/

A21 exists to abolish injustice in the 21st Century.  They prevent trafficking through awareness and education.  In schools, orphanages and universities they have created presentations and curriculum to educate potential victims of trafficking. Young people are equipped with strategies to avoid becoming a victim.  They also believe prevention occurs by educating those not necessarily as victims, but as suppliers in the human slave trade.  Whether it's through their street teams or university awareness, churches or community groups, their prevention presentations in nine different countries aim to prevent trafficking through awareness before it begins.

They protect those who have been trafficked by building shelters and transition homes.  Their restoration facilities are safe places for survivors to feel empowered  to life in freedom.  they want to move trafficking survivors past crisis to stabilisation., equip them with sills they can use in the future and assist them with making the next step after leaving their care.  They prosecute traffickers and strengthen the legal response to human trafficking, they provide legal counsel to every victim in their care and represent them in criminal proceedings.  They partner with local law enforcement, service providers and community members to meet a comprehensive set of needs for those rescued from bondage.  They aim to strengthen every aspect of anti-trafficking efforts so together we can see injustice abolished.